All authors of accepted papers must register for the conference
by the registration date specific to their final submission and must
also attend/present at the meeting. Included in registration: Access
to the main conference (Social Program Excluded), lunch & dinner on
presentation day, Coffee breaks, conference program hard copy,
conference proceedings USB, certificate, name tag, and conference accessories.
Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. Payment must be made in USD or CNY. The conference organizer will not accept any service charges associated with the bank transfer
Notifications and Policies
1. Student rate is given to the participant who is the first
author or the presenter with student card.
2. Each paid registration covers only one paper; Additional paper price is only applicable to the same first author who already has a regular registration.
3. One regular registration allows the registered author to participate in the conference. The co-author(s) or any other person(s) who is(are) going to attend the conference is(are) required to register for the conference as listener(s).
4. Onsite registration is only applicable to listeners. For those would like to register onsite, it's also appreciated if you can give us a notice before Feb.20, 2020 for preparing you materials.
1. Credit Card (No service charge)
2. Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment, our Bank Information, and
paypal account can
be found in the registration form.
* Authors and presenters can only start the registration process when the paper / abstract is accepted by ICCCS 2020.
* Listeners can start the registration by clicking here
1. Listeners are eligible for a registration refund if the refund
is requested prior to January 20, 2020 and will incur a processing
fee of US $50. There are no registration refunds after January 20,
2. Authors who do not publish papers are also eligible for a registration refund if the refund is requested prior to January 20, 2020 and will incur a processing fee of US$100. There are no registration refunds after January 20, 2020.
3. Authors who have uploaded their FINAL papers are NOT entitled to any refunds.
Attendance at, or participation in, this conference constitutes consent to the use and distribution by IEEE of the attendee's image or voice for informational, publicity, promotional and/or reporting purposes in print or electronic communications media. No flash photography will be used. Video recording by participants and other attendees during any portion of the conference is not allowed without special prior written permission of IEEE. Photographs of copyrighted PowerPoint or other slides are for personal use only and are not to be reproduced or distributed.